Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happenings.

We love food.  We have been doing lots of things lately.  Mainly work and school, but on occasion we have fun!  We are on a soccer team and we are doing pretty well.  Also we eat a lot.  Here are just some random pictures from the past few months. Forgive the terrible picture quality, they were all taken on my (semi) smart phone.

Nelson is so cool.  He likes to chill in outer-space.  He just watched 2001 Space Odyssey and another one about encounters with the third kind?  Alien stuff. 
 Gourmandise is my favorite.  I would like one of their chicken pesto paninis right now.
 Currently missing this little girl and her parents from our lives.  Darn Houston.

Here is Nelson demonstrating how happy we are to be eating at Five Guys.  So tasty.  I love burgers.  
Here is some pasta we cooked up with fresh sauce and yummy veggies.

Our back yard is green!  Yay!  And since this picture has been taken it is even more green and flowers are blooming.  Spring is beautiful.

I almost bought these sunglasses.  Now I wish I had... 

mushroomy spinach pasta with chicken. 

pecan crusted chicken with a mixed green salad with a mustardy-apricoty-and other stuff dressing.  Nom.
The only picture I took of the cinnamon rolls I made...terrible picture and I definitely stuffed too many into one dish...but they were DELICIOUS.  (this was with the recipe on the blog from Amy).


No comments:

Post a Comment