Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Reading!

When I was a kid my parents made me participate in the summer reading program at the Provo Library. You had to read a certain number of books and if you reached the required number, you got a free t-shirt. I love getting free t-shirts! But, now that I am an old person, I don't get to participate in that program but I do my own summer reading program and it is fantastic.

During the semester it is difficult for me to find the time to read a book for fun because I know that if I do start reading a book, I will forget about the million other things I am supposed to do. Whenever there is a holiday break or if I am not taking classes during the summer, I read as many books as I can. I have been out of school for a week and I have read two books. Rosalia has probably read 20 something books in the past month or so of a lesser quality. I like to open up her books and read them to her out loud while I use sexy voices and act the scenes out. She doesn't enjoy my acting as much as I do. :) Anyways, here are the books I have read so far:















and 




I just started reading this.




No comments:

Post a Comment